Extensive research recently carried out by the HSE (Health & Safety Executive) indicated that:
- About half a million people in the UK experience work-related stress at a level they believe is making them ill.
- Up to 5 million people in the UK feel “very” or “extremely” stressed by their work.
- Work-related stress costs society about £3.7 billion every year.
- The law requires organisations to take action.
Solutions for Managing Stress
Stress Management Workshops>>
stressindex360© is a specialised online survey designed to obtain honest and reliable information from members of the organisation.
stressindex360© gives you valuable insights into:
- the demands made on employees
- the level of control employees have over their work
- the support employees receive from managers and colleagues
- the clarity of an employee’s role within the organisation
- the nature of relationships at work; and the way that change is managed
Leaders and managers can use the feedback received from the stressindex360© survey to:
- Continuously improve the way they tackle work-related stress
- Ascertain where to focus attention to reduce work-related stress
- Measure the effect on stress levels during periods of major change
stressindex360© can be used for any number of people from a small team to a whole organisation. Comparisons can easily be made between different groups, functions, levels to identify particularly successful or problematic areas.
To find out how stressindex360© can help your organisation contact us now for more information.
Back to top>>
Our one-day Stress Management Workshops are designed to deliver maximum value from the information obtained from the stressindex360© surveys and Focus Groups if appropriate.
The workshops are tailored to focus on the needs of each participant or group, using the feedback gathered in advance by the survey, so that each individual leaves the workshop with their own measurable action plan.
Each workshop includes:
- Individual feedback to team leaders and team members - to identify strengths & weaknesses
- How to be a better manager of change
- How to build a culture to address change successfully
To find out more about our Stress Management Workshops, contact us now for more information.
Back to top>>